Statement for the processing of personal data
Information document pursuant to and for the purposes of article 13, Reg. (EU) 2016/679.
1. THE PROCESSING CONTROLLER is Adielle srl with registered office in Via Preazzi, 79 – 36010 Zanè (VI) Italy, in the person of its ad-interim legal representative. The controller’s contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING The personal data (e.g. name, surname, email address, contact details, country) provided, will be processed for:
A) Browsing this website, activities strictly necessary for the site to function and for providing the browsing service on the platform.
B) Direct marketing, for sending commercial and promotional communications, newsletters, market research or other sample searches, sales and for surveying the degree of satisfaction, or concerning events and initiatives through automated means by email, paper mail and phone calls of Adielle srl products. The data processing is based on article 6 letter a) consent.
C) Third-party marketing, also with data transfer, for sending commercial and promotional communications, newsletters, market research or other sample searches, sales and for measuring the degree of satisfaction, or concerning events and initiatives by automated email of the Boffi SpA Group companies with the BOFFI, DE PADOVA, MA/U studio brands. The data processing is based on article 6 letter a) consent.
D) Any contact or information request, for information and/or commercial requests addressed to Adielle srl. The data processing is based on article 6 letter f) legitimate interest – at the request of the interested party.
E) Access to the reserved area of the site, which allows access to the reserved area of the site with the user’s own credentials. The data processing is based on article 6 letter f) legitimate interest – at the request of the interested party.
3. RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF DATA RECIPIENTS The personal data provided will be communicated to: – subjects that provide services for the management of the information system used by Adielle srl and telecommunications networks (including email and platforms); – offices or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships; – companies connected, controlled or contractually linked to Adielle srl and/or forming part of its distribution network, possibly also based in countries outside the European Union; – competent authorities for the fulfilment of legal obligations and/or provisions of public bodies, upon request; – to the sales/distribution network. The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories perform the function of Data Processing Manager, or operate in total autonomy as separate Data Controllers. The list of managers is constantly updated and available at the headquarters of Adielle srl located in Via Preazzi, 79 – 36010 Zanè (VI), Italy.
4. TRANSFER OF DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND/OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION AND GUARANTEES. The data will be transferred to countries outside the EU in order to comply with the aforementioned related purposes. The data will be transferred: – to third countries for which the Commission has intervened with an assessment of adequacy or towards subjects who have provided adequate guarantees. For information about the guarantees concerning data transfer outside the EU, write to email@example.com.
5. PERIOD OF DATA STORAGE OR CRITERIA FOR DETERMINING THE PERIOD. The processing will be carried out in automated and manual ways, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality. The personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows identifying the data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which personal data are processed and until opposition is received. Specifically, the data for purpose A) will be processed until the end of the browsing session. The data for purpose B) will be processed until opposition is received. The data for purpose C) will be processed until opposition is received by contacting Boffi spa Via Oberdan, 70 – 20823 Lentate sul Seveso (MB) Italy or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, as independent Data Controller. The data for purpose D) will be processed for a maximum period of 1 year, subject to the transformation of the request into a contract that will follow the 10-year retention period. The data for purpose E) will be processed until opposition is received.
6. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES. You will be able to assert your rights as expressed in EU Regulation 2016/679, by sending an email to email@example.com. You have the right, at any time, to ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data (Article 15), the correction (Article 16) or the cancellation (Article 17) of the same, or the limitation of the processing (Article 18) or to oppose their processing (Article 21). Finally, you have the right to the portability of the data, where required (art. 20). If processing is based on consent, you have the right to revoke the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation. In order not to receive any more direct automated marketing communications (email) it is sufficient to send an email at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “cancellation from automated” or use our automatic cancellation systems provided for only in emails, and you will no longer be disturbed.
To stop receiving traditional direct marketing communications (paper mail and phone calls) it is sufficient to send an email at any time to email@example.com the subject “cancellation from traditional” and you will no longer be disturbed. In order not to receive any promotional communications from our partners, you must contact Boffi SpA, with registered office in Via Oberdan, 70 – 20823 Lentate sul Seveso (MB) Italy, as an independent Data Controller for this purpose. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the personal data protection guarantor at (https://www.garanteprivacy.it/).
7. NATURE OF THE PROVISION AND REFUSAL. The provision of data for purpose A) is necessary. The provision of data for purposes B) and C) is optional. The lack of consent for the purposes in points B) and C) does not negatively affect the data processing for the purpose indicated in the other points. The provision of data for purpose D) is optional and failure to provide it will make it impossible to respond to your requests. The provision of data for purpose E) is optional and failure to provide it will make it impossible to access the reserved area of the site.
Update date: 02 April 2019